Organic Breathing Biochar (Sample Pack – 50L)
Biochar is a stable form of soil carbon that is naturally porous in structure. It improves aeration, water holding capacity and nutrient retention in soils.
- Weight: Woven Sack Bag – Sample Pack (50L / 9kg)
- Size: Fine / Grain Options avaliable
Fine – Powder
Grain – Estimated 3mm to 5mm
- Usage: Conditioning of biochar is required before application in soil. Mix biochar with compost or fertilizer to load it with nutrients and microbiology before adding it to the soil compound. Add water to dampen the mixture and allow it to sit for 2 days to allow the microbes to populate the biochar fully.
- Recommended mixing ratio: 20-50% biochar with compost or fertilizer.
- In compliance with regulatory standards for heavy metal limits.
Made in Singapore. Enquire with us for bulk purchases.