Medical equipment recycling in Singapore
Medical equipment recycling plays an important role in creating a sustainable healthcare system by maximizing the use of existing resources.
Types of medical equipments we handle
– CT Scanner
– Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Machines
– Ultrasound Machines
– Laboratory Centrifuges
– Examination Scopes
– Imaging Equipment
Medical equipment recycling process
Medical equipment recycling / disposal involves careful handling to ensure the proper and safe disposal of potentially hazardous materials. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have and provide guidance on how to properly handle of your medical equipments.
In general, the process of medical equipment recycling often involves:-
- Collection of medical equipments.
- Decontamination of medical equipment to remove any potentially harmful substances.
- Sorting, segregating, and dismantling the equipments based on their type, materials and components.
- The materials are then crushed, shredded, and sorted into the various recyclables or wastes.