Plastic book binders, and the layer of plastic at the front to protect your papers, is not recyclable.
What should you do?
1. Remove the non-recyclables; the plastic book binder and plastic layer.
2. Separate paper recyclables; the coloured papers and white papers.
- Plastic book binder – Not recyclable
- Plastic front cover – Not recyclable
- Mixed Paper – Recyclable
A lower recyclable dollar value if the mixed papers are not sorted.
- Black and White Paper & Coloured Papers – Recyclable
A higher recyclable dollar value is given when papers are sorted.